- Abstract painting feeds my soul.
- The act of putting a paintbrush to canvas is a cathartic release for my emotions and thoughts.
- After spending years illustrating and painting animals with detail, I enjoy the freedom of
abstract art and abstract expressionism.
Creating Abstract Art
- The experience of creating abstract art paintings is at times exhilarating, frightening, relaxing and frenetic.
- Depending on my mood, my technique varies. Relaxed moods evolve into abstract color flows and drip style paintings.
- Excitement and passion often emerge as sgraffitto and bold, sweeping brushstrokes.
- When I am feeling more introspective, I paint a mixture of defined, geometric forms and free form, abstract color flows.